Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must own a Computer(Unity works only on Computers)
- You must have minimal Computer knowledge
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Project-Games cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- When you buy a product, you will get the whole source, where you will need to make some changes by yourself(Install and Open the project with Unity, Add Ads/IAP, Build the project and post it on Google Play)
Paid Subscriptions / Templates / Projects / Assets
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- Subscription is not automatically renewed and stops when paid time is reached.
- Due to the nature of the product, we do not offer refunds.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for Project-Games is only available in English language via Email.
If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Project-Games) of other Project-Games customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- Project-Games does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to Projectgames.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.